The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual Virtual - 31030
The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation (ICE) symposium is a one-day event focused on the learning and growth of our special education evaluation personnel. A menu of sessions from which to choose will be offered to meet the needs all evaluation personnel. The symposium will feature a variety of sessions focused on research and best practices for conducting collaborative evaluations within a multi-disciplinary team. Participants are encouraged to attend with other evaluators from their district and learn about how we are better together. This symposium will be a hybrid event. **This registration link is for the virtual option. Select sessions will be available for the virtual option.** The full array of sessions will only be for the in-person event.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Coordinators, Directors, Dyslexia Interventionist
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 393
Registration Deadline 3/22/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Amanda Gray Gray Area PLLC, Watson Polk ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 3/22/2023 8:00 am
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)