Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - 27525
This training will cover the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process, a federal requirement for all students in early childhood special education. Participants will learn: - why child outcomes data are collected, - the key features of the COS process, - how to identify accurate COS ratings using a team-based process, - the importance of comparing children's current functional performance to age-expected functioning, - how to document ratings and evidence to support those ratings in COS documentation, and - where to find The Texas Education Agency's (TEA) SPP 7 Instructions, FAQ, and Entry and Exit Definitions. This session is intended for teachers, SLPs, and evaluation staff who work with students receiving early childhood special education services. This session will NOT COVER data entry into the TEAL system. This live, virtual session will be held via Zoom.
Diagnosticians, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
If you would like to view the online, on demand version of this training on ESC Region 4's website, copy and paste this link: https://www.escweb.net/tx_esc_04/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=1547875 Please contact Katie Adams with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Second Edition (DAYC-2)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual