Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE Virtual - 27525
This training will cover the Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process, a federal requirement for all students in early childhood special education. Participants will learn: - why child outcomes data are collected, - the key features of the COS process, - how to identify accurate COS ratings using a team-based process, - the importance of comparing children's current functional performance to age-expected functioning, - how to document ratings and evidence to support those ratings in COS documentation, and - where to find The Texas Education Agency's (TEA) SPP 7 Instructions, FAQ, and Entry and Exit Definitions. This session is intended for teachers, SLPs, and evaluation staff who work with students receiving early childhood special education services. This session will NOT COVER data entry into the TEAL system. This live, virtual session will be held via Zoom.
Diagnosticians, Speech Therapists, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
If you would like to view the online, on demand version of this training on ESC Region 4's website, copy and paste this link: https://www.escweb.net/tx_esc_04/catalog/session.aspx?session_id=1547875 Please contact Katie Adams with questions at email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 5/18/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Katie Adams, MS CCC-SLP ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/19/2022 9:00 am
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Personnel (LSSP, Ed. Diag.) in MTSS; Our Role in Improving Data-Driven Systems - Virtual
- Reevaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual