New Special Education Low Incidence Disability (LID) Training - 26948
The focus of four sessions will be on the Classroom Critical Components Checklist so new LID teachers can learn evidence-based practices and put them in place in their classrooms. You will learn how to organize your classroom, set up visual schedules, utilize positive behavioral supports and communication, and align curriculum with state standards through differentiated instruction.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Developing Self Determination Skills: Problem-Solving (Youth) - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Showcase and Discussion (Youth) - Virtual
- Literacy for Little Ones: Developing Early Braille Skills for Young Children - Professional Version (TVI)
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Restorative Practice: Simple Community Circles and Getting-to-Know-You Tips - Virtual
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Spring 2021 - Online
- The Basics of Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual