Purposeful Assessment - 31441
In this session, participants will review the criteria for identifying a Specific Learning Disability, discuss the RIOT method for creating an assessment plan, and review the process for selecting appropriate tests to optimize the evaluation process.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 2nd in the series: Screening and Assessment - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 4th in the series: Academic Supports - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 5th in the series: Crisis Intervention - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual