New Educational Diagnostician Academy Cohort - 31049
Calling all new Educational Diagnosticians! Are you new to the field (or just returning to the field and feel you need support)? ESC Region 11 has a new Educational Diagnostician Academy that will be focused on understanding the role of a diagnostician. We will look at evaluation, ARD documentation, and the logistics of becoming a competent diagnostician. This session will also encourage the development of a network of peers throughout the region. The focus of this session will be on a basic understanding of CHC theory, classroom applications, and discussing cognitive assessment results in your evaluation reports.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)