ARD 101 - 29608
This virtual workshop will review the membership, participation, and required components of an ARD committee meeting. Participants will understand the different types of ARD committee meetings and the processes for mutual agreement. Learners will explore best practices of a compliant ARD committee meeting and valuable processes needed to ensure an effective and efficient ARD meeting.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Psychologists, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Second Edition (DAYC-2)
- Developmental Indicators for the Assessment of Learning, Fourth Edition (DIAL-4)
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual