G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students Online - 28661
In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 1/7/2022
Credit Type G/T - Nature & Needs
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 11/22/2021 8:00 am
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking Strategies for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Differentiation, Extension, and Enrichment for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Engaging Gifted and Talented Students with Depth, Breadth, and Complexity - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Identification, Assessment, and Retention of Gifted and Talented Students - Online