GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - 30297
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 44
Registration Deadline 1/26/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Nature & Needs
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/26/2023 8:30 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Research Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 3-5
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual