Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) Online - 30370
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Nature & Needs
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 9/18/2023 8:00 am
- 12/18/2023 8:00 am - Online
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online