Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) Online - 30379
Creativity and Critical Thinking is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will explore strategies designed to raise the level of creative and critical thinking in the classroom. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 54
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Creativity & Critical Thinking
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/18/2023 8:00 am
- 12/18/2023 8:00 am - Online
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Amplify Reading - Student Work Analysis
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online