Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) Online - 30377
Models of Differentiated Instruction is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will explore models of differentiated instruction through the lens of content, process, and product; readiness, interest, and learning profile; assessment, flexible grouping, and respectful tasks; and strategies geared towards reaching gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 56
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Differentiated Instruction
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/18/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Creating Thinkers Instead of Test Takers 2.0
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)