Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - 28341
In this course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and the needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual