Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) Online - 30378
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services to ensure success for all students. Participants will contribute to discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Identification & Assessment
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/18/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Elementary (2-5) ELAR Writing Calibrations and Trend Analysis: STAAR and Beyond
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies for Mathematics
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)