Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) Online - 30378
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services to ensure success for all students. Participants will contribute to discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 12/1/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T CORE- Identification & Assessment
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning