Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) Online - 30378
Identification and Assessment is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services to ensure success for all students. Participants will contribute to discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 234
Registration Deadline 5/26/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Identification & Assessment
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/20/2023 8:00 am
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Digital Engagement Tools: STAAR Review vs. Reteach
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- GT Update - Math on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Uniting All Voices