GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - 30309
Creativity and Critical Thinking is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students in order to raise the level of creative and critical thinking in the classroom. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 46
Registration Deadline 4/13/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Creativity & Critical Thinking
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/13/2023 8:30 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- PBL+ Academy
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources and Picture Books
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual