Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) Online - 30409
In the "Engaging the Experts" professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in gifted education he would like to see changed. Participants will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 12/8/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11, Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/23/2023 8:00 am
- 12/18/2023 8:00 am - Online
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)