Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) Online - 30409
In the "Engaging the Experts" professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in gifted education he would like to see changed. Participants will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 11
Registration Deadline 12/9/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/10/2022 8:00 am
- Accelerated Learning: Classroom Strategies - Virtual
- Accelerated Learning: Defining Your Path - Virtual
- All In the Name of Small-Group Literacy Instruction: Grades K-5
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (3-5 ELAR)
- Fostering a Thinking Culture in Social Studies
- Get "Googly" with Canvas
- GT Update â€“ Teach Like a Philosopher: Learning with the "Good Life" in Mind - Virtual
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education Experience - Virtual
- Teaching Geography with Primary Sources & Picture Books
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual