Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) Online - 30409
In the "Engaging the Experts" professional learning series, participants learn from some of the leading minds in the field of gifted education and talent development. In this course, participants will hear from Professor Scott Peters about the areas in gifted education he would like to see changed. Participants will also read an article by Professor Peters and reflect on what his views might mean for their own classroom practice.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Supervisors
This course counts as three hours toward the annual six-hour GT Update. Participants will need to enroll in another three-hour GT update to earn their full six hours.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 5/29/2023 8:00 am
- 6/12/2023 8:00 am - Online
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- BlendED-Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- Flippity - Formative Assessment, Practice, and Classroom Management Tools Made Easy - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual