GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1 - 30745
The Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) is a statewide standards and assessment system that districts can use to capture the high levels of achievement of gifted/talented students. TPSP provides a series of TEKS-based performance tasks and assessments for gifted/talented students in grades K-12. These interdisciplinary research units, some of which have a discipline-specific focus, can be used by schools and districts to enrich gifted/talented programming. The goal of the TPSP is to support teachers and students in creating professional quality works as described by the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Students' projects are TEKS-based and focus on the core content areas of English language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies with interdisciplinary connections. This training is for participants who are new to TPSP and want more information and directions for implementation.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 36
Registration Deadline 12/5/2023
Credit Type G/T- Update
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11, Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/5/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Canvas for New Teachers Lunch & Learn: Quizzes (Virtual) - Virtual
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - Virtual
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online - Online
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)