Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures - 26848
Do your classroom rules seem to be ineffective even though you taught and practiced them at the beginning of the school year? Are you struggling with creating structure in the virtual world? In this session, you will reflect on your classroom expectations and revise your implementation plan to ensure that you are effectively communicating with your students, resulting in the response you desire.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online