Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM - 31156
Your favorite storybooks come to life for students as they investigate intriguing topics based on the stories and characters. Explore a variety of ready-to-go investigations based on popular children's books. Create your own based on one of your favorites to share. We will all live happily ever after with a new collection of STEM activities for our classrooms.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 7/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Reading Academies Cohort Leader
Offered Again On
- 7/31/2023 8:30 am
- All Aboard Check-in for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Measurement Skills
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- What's New with the Prekindergarten Guidelines
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)