Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM - 31156
Your favorite storybooks come to life for students as they investigate intriguing topics based on the stories and characters. Explore a variety of ready-to-go investigations based on popular children's books. Create your own based on one of your favorites to share. We will all live happily ever after with a new collection of STEM activities for our classrooms.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 10/17/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Paola Pineda ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/17/2023 8:30 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Loose Parts
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Show me the Money! Targeting Financial Literacy TEKS in K-2
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual