Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day) - 31155
Pre-K and Kindergarten students are prolific storytellers. They also love to share what they know about a variety of topics. Help them capture stories and information they know on paper. In this two-part series, we will explore getting started with your young writers, including the standards of emergent writing, how to select and plan for mini-lessons that support writers, and models that will encourage writers to do their best. Grab some writing paper because we are starting "write" away!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 7/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11, Paola Pineda ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Reading Academies Cohort Leader
Offered Again On
- 7/11/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Explicit Instruction
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives
- Playful Writing in the Pre-K-2 Classroom - Virtual
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs