Write Away - Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day) - 31155
Pre-K and Kindergarten students are prolific storytellers. They also love to share what they know about a variety of topics. Help them capture stories and information they know on paper. In this two-part series, we will explore getting started with your young writers, including the standards of emergent writing, how to select and plan for mini-lessons that support writers, and models that will encourage writers to do their best. Grab some writing paper because we are starting "write" away!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Assistant Principals, Paraprofessionals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Amplify Reading - Student Work Analysis
- Early Childhood: "I Love Worksheets!" ...said No Student Ever - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Early Childhood Math - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Overview - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives in Pre-K-2
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- The Power of the Read-Aloud