Early Childhood STEM Series: Loose Parts - 31404
Loose parts provide rich opportunities for learning, as they not only support all the developmental domains (cognitive, social, physical, and emotional) but also support the curriculum in an integrated fashion. The open-ended nature of loose parts provokes possibilities, allowing children to engage in creative and imaginative play that supports their learning and development. In this session, participants will have the opportunity to explore and experiment with loose parts and learn how to support students' academic and emotional development in a fun and engaging way.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Art and Creativity - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Construction Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Dramatic Play Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: STEM - Virtual
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- The Power of the Read-Aloud