2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings Virtual - 31715
Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/HH from across Texas will meet virtually to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share successes, and receive updates. These meetings align with the following components of the TEA-required Special Education Self-Assessment: Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 19.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 300
Registration Deadline 9/26/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Anne Darr ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Problem Solving - Virtual
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Arlington
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud