Introduction to In-Home Training and Parent Training - 26705
In-home/community-based training and parent training are two of the 11 strategies on the Commissioner's rules that districts are to consider with students who meet eligibility for special education services under autism. In-Home training/parent training is based upon a collaborative approach between school staff and home. This introductory training is for those who are relatively new to providing these services to students with ASD. The focus will be on the sensitivity of going into the home and working with families. Participants will review the in-home training assessment process and sample documentation forms. We will also review the ESC Region 11-developed IHT/PT assessment. Finally, this session will provide an overview of goal writing and the legal background of IHT/PT services.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bateria IV Woodcock-Munoz (Bateria IV) and Woodcock-Munoz Language Survey III (WMLS III) Test Administration - Virtual
- SLD Series - Part #4: Informed Professional Judgement - Virtual
- SLD Series #1: Understanding SLD by Understanding the Typical Development Processes - Virtual
- SLD Series: Part #2 - SLD Identification Tools: Using a Variety of Assessment Tools and Strategies - Virtual
- SLD Series: Part #3 - SLD Identification Strategies: Well Planned and Executed FIEs - Virtual