Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - 26557
The primary focus of this session is to support colleagues who work directly with students identified with an autism spectrum disorder. The coffee chat will allow professionals to seek or provide advice to each other, review current information (on research, best practices, parent collaboration, and legal issues), establish new relationships, and increase their capacity in working with students with autism during these challenging times. Sessions will be held via Zoom (every other Thursday 4:00 - 4:45 p.m.) - beginning September 3rd through October 29, 2020.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Registrants should contact Michael Tucker for the passcode in order to register.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Check In and Connect - Virtual
- Coffee Chat - Behavior Support Collective - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- DHH/VI Parent Advisor, TVI, & COMS Book Study: "The Early Childhood Coaching Handbook, SECOND Edition" by Rush & Shelden (Spring Session) - Online
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - An Immersion Experience - Fall 2020 - Online
- Special Education Work-Based Learning: A Wide Array of Learning Experiences - Online