Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - 32130
Join us for an exciting journey into the realm of personalized learning with our session, "Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction." Discover the power of ChatGPT in enhancing small-group dynamics across grade levels. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore innovative strategies for tailoring instruction to individual student needs through guided activities. From creating engaging writing prompts and interactive math challenges to fostering insightful discussions and language practice, attendees will experience firsthand how ChatGPT transforms small-group sessions into dynamic and enriching learning environments. Walk away equipped with practical techniques, creative ideas, and a deeper understanding of how to leverage ChatGPT to unleash personalized educational experiences that leave a lasting impact on students.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Authentic Writing ELAR Grades 2-12
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Math - Making Activities and Using Computation Layer
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the ELAR TEKS (K-12)
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online