Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Multiselect, Inline Choice, and Match Table Grid - 30926
Welcome to the Math STAAR Universe! In this asynchronous series, participants will engage in self-paced, online professional learning that outlines the important features of the new STAAR redesign for Mathematics for grades 3 through Algebra 1. Participants will gain exposure to resources and sample released items that will build their understanding of the relationships between strong instructional practices and the alignment to the new STAAR question types: Multiselect, Inline Choice, and Match Table Grid. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Google Workspace. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the reflection form at the end, they will earn 1.0 hours of CPE.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Unleashing Inquiry: Leveraging DBQs to Meet the Needs of All Students
- Wheels Up! Elementary New Teacher Academy (Grades 3-5)