Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Equation Editor, Text Entry, Drag and Drop, and Hot Spot Online - 30921
Welcome to the Math STAAR Universe! In this asynchronous series, participants will engage in self-paced, online professional learning that outlines the important features of the new STAAR redesign for Mathematics for grades 3 through Algebra 1. Participants will gain exposure to resources and sample released items that will build their understanding of the relationships between strong instructional practices and the alignment to the new STAAR question types: Equation Editor, Text Entry, Drag and Drop, and Hot Spot. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Google Workspace. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the reflection form at the end, they will earn 1.0 hours of CPE.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 68
Registration Deadline 5/19/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11, Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/27/2023 8:00 am
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Introduction to Inquiry-Based Learning
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices
- PBL+ Academy
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math