Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - 30712
Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening for Dyslexia focuses on the universal screening process for dyslexia and reading development. The objectives for this course are to: - Understand the importance of early screening - Understand the state screening requirements - Define universal screening for dyslexia and related disorders - Become familiar with guidelines for the administration of screening instruments - Explore the interpretation of screening results - Understand the Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) requirements related to screening - Understand best practices for ongoing progress monitoring
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Dyslexia Interventionist
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 3/29/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Beth Hewett ESC Region 11, Marci Harkins ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
Instructional Specialist Dyslexia
Offered Again On
- 4/4/2023 8:30 am
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- Early Childhood: Pre-K Guidelines Playground - Science Domain - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Playful Writing in the Pre-K-2 Classroom - Virtual
- Pre-K Deep Dive into the Mathematics Domain - Measurement Skills
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- The Power of the Read Aloud