Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) Online - 30377
Models of Differentiated Instruction is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will explore models of differentiated instruction through the lens of content, process, and product; readiness, interest, and learning profile; assessment, flexible grouping, and respectful tasks; and strategies geared towards reaching gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through Internet investigations, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments. This session counts as part of the initial 30 hours.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 167
Registration Deadline 5/26/2023
Credit Type G/T CORE- Differentiated Instruction
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/20/2023 8:00 am
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Equation Editor, Text Entry, Drag and Drop, and Hot Spot - Online
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual