Documenting Growth in the FIE - 30243
Documenting growth shouldn't just happen in PLAAFPs! Come learn how to document growth in your evaluation reports. In this session, we will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Documenting Growth in the FIE," and engage in meaningful activities and discussions surrounding the webinar. Dr. Mertie Gomez discusses the limitations of peer comparison levels of performance, standard scores, and percentiles in best documenting growth in students with disabilities. Equal interval scores compare a student's performance to their previous performance. The purpose of this virtual workshop is to promote the inclusion of equal interval data in the full and individual evaluation (FIE).
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - In-person
- The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)