Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - 30218
"Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other." - John F. KennedyThese in-person sessions are provided for lead educational diagnosticians and evaluation coordinators to collaborate on current issues in the areas of assessment, professional responsibilities, and legal issues while building a network of support in the region.
Diagnosticians, Coordinators, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Data and Discussion for Diagnosticians - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)