Prep for Success: Setting up Canvas for Second Semester - 30093
Pave the way to hit the ground running with this virtual session for setting up Canvas for a smooth and successful second semester. Whether you're looking to dip your toes into Canvas or looking for better navigation, this session will equip you with plenty of tips and tricks to start the second semester off confidently with Canvas.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices
- Making Sense of Problem Situations in Math
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Sun, Earth, and Moon: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- Uniting All Voices
- Unlocking Creativity: Use Canva to Present with Impact and Enhance Your Instruction
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners