Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration - 29067
In this session, participants will be instructed on how to administer the following four assessments that may be used for the evaluation of dyslexia: - Gray Oral Reading Test, 5th (GORT-5), which is an Oral Reading Fluency and Comprehension assessment; - Comprehensive Test of Phonological Processing, 2nd (CTOPP-2), which is a test that measures phonological awareness, phonological memory, and naming; - Test of Written Spelling, 5th (TWS-5), which is a test of spelling mastery; and - Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests, 3rd (WRMT-3), which is a comprehensive battery of tests that measure reading readiness and reading achievement.
Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Coordinators, Psychologists, Speech Therapists
Please bring test kits and a protocol for each of the tests (at least one per district).
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 1/21/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson ESC 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2/4/2022 9:00 am
- Best Practices for Evaluating Bilingual Students for Dyslexia
- Bilingual Assessments for Monolingual Evaluators
- Case Studies: Monolingual and Bilingual Case Study Reviews
- Evaluating Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners for Special Education
- IN THE KNOW Evaluation Staff Updates
- IN THE KNOW Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Writing Comprehensive Psychoeducational Evaluations for Special Education