Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - 28991
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Book Study Kickoff: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- BOOK STUDY: The Classroom Behavior Manual: How to Build Relationships with Students, Share Control, and Teach Positive Behaviors
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Teach Like a Philosopher - Virtual
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)