Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - 28991
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. Participants will explore the positive and negative characteristics of gifted students and learn appropriate modifications necessitated by the exceptionalism of gifted students. Explore strategies to nurture these needs while improving your ability to recognize and cope with this uniqueness. This session is required as part of the initial 30 hours.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Bring charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- G/T Core 30 Online: Differentiation, Extension, and Enrichment for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30)
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning (PBL): Three-Day Academy
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD)