G/T Core 30 Online: Differentiation, Extension, and Enrichment for Gifted and Talented Students Online - 28663
The purpose of this online course is not only to contribute to the GT 30-hour requirement but also to provide participants with an understanding of differentiation along with a variety of strategies that can be implemented in their classroom. Models of Differentiation will be examined through the lens of content, process, and product; readiness, interest, and learning profile; assessment, flexible grouping, and respectful tasks; and strategies. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences and research-related information. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T training.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 92
Registration Deadline 8/26/2022
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/3/2022 8:00 am
- Abydos 12-Day Summer Writing Institute
- Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30)
- Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (GT Core 30)
- G/T Core 30 Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking Strategies for Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- G/T Core 30 Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted and Talented Students - Online
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30)
- Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning (PBL): Three-Day Academy