Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 4 - Computation Layer (@ Northwest ISD) - 28092
OK...Now that was cool! The Computation Layer is the unique coding system that allows for amazing Desmos Activities. This session will explore some CL resources and some of the more common applications. If you want your activity to shine, this is the session for you! This session is a must for middle school and Algebra 1 teachers. This session is paired with "Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Making your Own Digital Activities" in the morning. You are welcome to register for one or both! This session will be held at Bryon Nelson High School: 2775 Bobcat Blvd, Trophy Club, TX 76262
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC Face-Face & Virtual
- Growth without Glitter: Low-Prep, High-Yield (& FUN) Strategies for Advanced Learning (GT 6-Hour Update) - Virtual
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Secondary Math World Tour: Digital Tools Part 1 - Online Calculators (@ Northwest ISD)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Vertical Alignment in the K-12 ELAR Writing Process