What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers Virtual - 31610
Preparing for and navigating an IEP/ARD meeting can be overwhelming at times. Determining how to prepare for the meeting, what to expect during the meeting, and your responsibilities after the meeting can be a challenge. During this session, participants will acquire knowledge about their legal and procedural obligations as it relates to the development of IEP content and implementation of the IEP. General education teachers are required members of the IEP team; therefore, it is important that they are able to communicate and collaborate with other members of the IEP team to ensure that all students have access to supports and services to prepare them for the future. This session is aligned with the IEP Content, Development, and Implementation components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 8/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,3B,4B,5B,2C
Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
SpEd Instructional Specialist
Offered Again On
- 8/28/2023 3:30 pm
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Explicit Instruction
- Setting Limits - Virtual
- Sing. Play. Love.
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual