Early Childhood: Authentic Writing Experiences in Centers - 27647
Writing is a part of everyday life. We compose messages, write reports, create lists, and keep track of data every day. Centers are optimal places for early childhood students to simulate these experiences in meaningful tasks. Planning for writing in centers is a thoughtful process balancing materials, models, and methods. Get your notebook and pencil ready to write down some ideas to use in your classroom!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Let's Talk Numbers: Number Talks in Pre-K - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Starting Literacy Strong: Setting Up Pre-K Students for a Lifetime of Reading - Virtual
- The Heart Work: Recognizing Trauma in Pre-K Students - Virtual
- What to Do When Numbers are Nonsense - Virtual