Prioritizing Excellence Conference - 27431
The Prioritizing Excellence Conference will bring together the best teaching, leading, and supporting strategies to meet the needs of ALL educational personnel. Participants will have the opportunity to prioritize their learning by either (1) selecting a specialized conference track that is best suited to their personal learning goals and needs or (2) creating an entirely personalized agenda to experience seminars, workshops, and tradeshows from all tracks. Additionally, the tracks provided will align to the Effective Schools Framework for those looking for specific offerings to prioritize their campus/district needs.
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assessment Coordinators, Certification Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Finance Officer, Higher Education Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Nurses, Principal Certification Candidate, Superintendent Certification Candidate, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2022 A-F Accountability Overview and Work Session
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online