Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series - 27101
This one-hour virtual session is designed to give teachers the digital resources to create inquiry-based lessons where students are "doing" history rather than "studying" history. We will discuss how to apply scientific research practices to human actions and behavior from the past as well as share resources and lesson ideas for doing this in the digital classroom. Each session will feature a different set of strategies and resources. Come for the whole series or as many as you can.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Supervisors
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 5/5/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/5/2021 4:30 pm
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Authentic Review in Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Engage by Design Content Series: Teaching to the Top (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: When Bright Kids Do Bad Things (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Revisiting the Revised ELAR/SLAR TEKS K-6 - Virtual
- Small and Rural Schools Summer Virtual Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online