Learning the Ropes (Pre-K and Kindergarten Beginning Teacher Academy Series - 3-Day Training) Fall 2020 Virtual - 26634
Are you new to teaching Pre-K or Kindergarten? Whether you are a first-year teacher or just arrived in a new grade level, this series of sessions will help you prepare to teach our youngest learners. We will address the most commonly asked questions from EC educators, engage in best practices, and network with other professionals. Session topics include: meeting the needs of students, planning, classroom environment, pacing, establishing routines, addressing the curriculum, assessments, and advocacy.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 9/24/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 9/24/2020 3:30 pm
- Early Childhood - Making the Most of Every Minute - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Executing Virtual and Hybrid Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Seesaw Educators PLN - Virtual
- Engage by Design Learning Design Series: PLN - Elementary - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (December) - Virtual
- Learning in Centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers Series (4-Day Training) - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Small Kids, BIG Learning! Centers in the Pre-K Classroom - Virtual