Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World - 25245
This two-day conference will focus on literacy for students in PreK-12th grade. Learn from literacy greats such as Kate Roberts, Carol Jago, Tanny McGregor, and others as well as literacy educators from throughout Region 11. Join us as we explore ways in which literacy can truly be our "pathway to change the world."
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Librarians, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Size Summer Learning Series: A Quick Look at Positive Behavior Intervention System (PBIS) and the Role of the Campus Team - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Making Sense of Problem Situations through Rich Tasks and Discourse: Grade 4
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Small-Group Math Instruction and Differentiation, Grades 3-8
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- TEKS Resource System Gap Tools - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual