GT Update - Building Your GT Toolbox - 31014
Meeting the academic needs of gifted and advanced students can be challenging. How can you challenge these learners with engaging learning experiences that are both thought-provoking and fun? Join us for this GT update to learn research-based frameworks, protocols, and strategies that will help you build your GT toolbox. Some topics that will be covered include utilizing depth and complexity icons, universal themes, and CAP (creative, analytical, and practical) activities.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up!
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- Fraction Model and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- PBL+ Academy
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online