Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23180
The purpose of this online course is to not only to contribute to the GT 30-hour requirement, but also to provide participants with an understanding of differentiation along with a variety of strategies that can be implemented in their classroom. Models of Differentiation will be examined through the lens of content, process, and product; readiness, interest, and learning profile; assessment, flexible grouping, and respectful tasks; and strategies. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T training.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 5/29/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 1/13/2020 8:00 am
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Live Online
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit