Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23179
In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 5/29/2020
Credit Type G/T - Identification and Assessment
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 1/13/2020 8:00 am
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students
- Gifted/Talented Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students
- Gifted/Talented: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Perspective & Point of View
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit