Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23179
In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 203
Registration Deadline 12/14/2020
Credit Type G/T - Identification and Assessment
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/14/2020 8:00 am
- Engage by Design Content Series: Fake News and Film Studies (GT 6-Hr Update) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades 6-12 GT Credit