Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23179
In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 9/7/2020
Credit Type G/T - Identification and Assessment
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2020 8:00 am
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity/TPSP - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Series: Models of Differentiated Instruction for GT Students - Virtual
- Planning with the Instructional Focus Document - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products - Virtual
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year) - Virtual