Gifted/Talented Online: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students Online - 23179
In this online course, participants will learn to assess for identification, assess for student growth, and evaluate and identify procedures that allow appropriate and equal access to program services in order to ensure success for all students. This workshop is aligned to the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) teaching standards for Gifted Education and the combined standards set forth by the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) and the National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC). This workshop meets Texas state requirements for G/T basic training in nature and needs of gifted/talented students.
Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 115
Registration Deadline 5/7/2021
Credit Type G/T - Identification and Assessment
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/25/2021 8:00 am
- Critical Theory for Critical Thinkers: Using Critical Approaches to Literature in the High School Classroom - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Day 1 - Online Calculators - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Creativity and Critical Thinking for GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Nature and Needs of GT Students (GT Core 30) - Virtual
- Gifted/Talented Online: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Models of Differentiated Instruction for Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Gifted/Talented Online: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students - Online
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Turning the Lens on Social Reform