Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques Online - 31777
This online series, based on current accelerated learning research, is designed to equip participants with effective strategies to close gaps in the context of new learning while making general education curriculum available to students with diverse needs. This session will provide tips for infusing motivational techniques to change the mindset of failure from fearing mistakes to embracing productive struggle. Join this session to explore strategies to create safe spaces to reduce anxieties and build academic confidence.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 134
Registration Deadline 12/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/2/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Keying into Success: Boosting Speed and Accuracy of Keyboarding with the New Tech Apps TEKS
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online