(Dyslexia Therapist Training Cohort) Dyslexia Identification and Report Interpretation in the FIIE - 31601
This session uses TEA resources to summarize the amendments to 19 Texas Administrative Code (TAC) 1040(c)(9) and eligibility criteria for a specific learning disability (SLD). In addition, participants will examine key updates to the Texas Dyslexia Handbook 2021 related to evaluation, which (1) states the evaluation procedures for dyslexia as a specific learning disability under federal and state law, (2) reviews the required and additional data to gather and interpret for an evaluation for dyslexia, and (3) outlines the role of the multidisciplinary team to review data for the determination of dyslexia as a specific learning disability; (4) discuss results and report interpretation in the FIIE.
Dyslexia Interventionist, Diagnosticians
This session is open to the Dyslexia Therapist Training Cohort by passcode.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 8/29/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Robin Hudson MA LSSP , Aimee Seaberry M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
For assistance contact:
Special Ed. Specialist Evaluation
Offered Again On
- 8/29/2023 8:30 am
- (Responsive Education Solutions) Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Advanced Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 1
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Introductory Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 2
- Refining our Reading by Design Instruction - Virtual
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual