AI-Powered Instruction: Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Student Learning - 31343
Explore how Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be used to enhance instructional practices and increase student engagement while, at the same time, reducing time spent on lesson planning. Through hands-on exploration, gain a deeper understanding of how to customize AI responses to create more personalized learning experiences for learners. Engage in discourse related to the benefits and challenges of using AI for lesson development. Walk away with resources, ideas for implementation, and best practices for integrating AI tools to differentiate learning and meet the needs of your students.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Artificial Intelligence in the Classroom: Because Smart Teachers Deserve Smart Tools (ChatGPT-specific session)
- Canvas for New Teachers Lunch & Learn: Quizzes (Virtual) - Virtual
- Earth and Space: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (6-8)
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face, 2-Day)
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - Virtual
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Cooperative Learning - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online