Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA) - 31184
Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) RLA are 3-5 instructional strategies representing the most significant changes needed to bridge the gap between research and practice. This fast-paced, one-day RLA RBIS session will cover Foundational Skills, Text Complexity, Knowledge Coherence, and Text-Based Responses. Participants will explore thinking differently about RLA and what changes could benefit the students they serve.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 7
Registration Deadline 6/13/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11, BeTina Edwards-Wilson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/12/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Canvas for Elementary (K-2) - Simplified and Targeted for Elementary Classrooms
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Conscious Discipline
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Loose Parts
- Hitting the Mark: Grades 1 and 2 Best Practices
- Look Who's Talking? Promoting Student Discourse in Elementary Math
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual