The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation Symposium 2 - Virtual - 31030
The Integrative and Collaborative Evaluation (ICE) symposium is a one-day event focused on the learning and growth of our special education evaluation personnel. A menu of sessions from which to choose will be offered to meet the needs all evaluation personnel. The symposium will feature a variety of sessions focused on research and best practices for conducting collaborative evaluations within a multi-disciplinary team. Participants are encouraged to attend with other evaluators from their district and learn about how we are better together. This symposium will be a hybrid event. **This registration link is for the virtual option. Select sessions will be available for the virtual option.** The full array of sessions will only be for the in-person event.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Coordinators, Directors, Dyslexia Interventionist
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ABCs of IEPs: What You Need to Know for a Cyclical Review - Virtual
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE
- Dr. Schultz Presents -- Building the Educational Diagnosticians Toolbox: Incorporating Curriculum-Based Measures (CBMs) in the FIE - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 2nd in the series: Screening and Assessment - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 6th in the series: Working with Families - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- Tests of Dyslexia (TOD): Dyslexia Is Complex; Assessing for It Doesn't Have to Be
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual