Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 - 30871
This virtual series will be led by ELAR specialists from ESC Region 11. Participants will need their grade-level band Patterns of Power book as we learn how to leverage this instructional tool to effectively teach grammar. During each hour-and-a-half session, participants will dig into a different piece of the process.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Student Work Analysis
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: ABC / Word Work - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Construction Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Toys and Games - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Writing Center - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives in Pre-K-2
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)